Welcome...


Sunday 25 September 2016

Lakes, angels, veils, ghosts, demons and werewolves



Just an update on my works:

I seem to have a lot of fingers in various creative pies of the moment.

First off, if you haven’t seen Mark Johnson’s animated film noir Scarlet Lake, here’s a link. It features three stories with a common theme: the local dumping ground (of murder victims, suicides etc) that is Scarlet Lake. My story Angel of Death is the 2nd story in… The film is great and has had a lot of praise for its atmosphere, direction and stories.

Taking of films, I have been writing a screenplay. As yet it is untitled, but I can tell you it’s a ghostly tale which in my view would either make a film or a two-part series for TV.

Back to books: I am still on my dystopian fantasy with demons.

I am still tinkering with my horror collection From Beyond the Veil for Kindle/ e-book only.

Finally, last year I started writing So… I Met a Werewolf and hit a bit of a wall. I put the So… I Met Series on indefinite hiatus, but recently I have gone back to it. It is like putting on an old pair of slippers. Like the Hotel California, when it comes to So… I Met books, I can check out any time I like, but I can never leave…. Something like that anyway…

Of course, you can still obatin my other So I Met books in paperback and on Kindle, along with the collection of stories Cold Skies and Kindle only...

So... I Met a Vampire is the latest...




No comments:

Post a Comment